Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions for www.sharemystage.com are binding for all services and contracts between share my stage and the consumer, in the version valid at the time of utilization. Consumer is every natural person, executing a legal transaction for private reasons.
Contract party for www.sharemystage.com is
Events & Marketing Melanie Kai, represented by Melanie Brücken
Share my stage reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect,will therefore be rejected. All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
Referrals and links
Share my stage is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from our pages - unless we have full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of our site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore share my stage is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of social media, discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on our page.
Share my stage intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by share my stage is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, videos, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without share my stage´s agreement.
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted - if and so far technically possible and reasonable - without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias. The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished.
PURCHASE AND USE OF TICKETS via sharemystage.com
The purchase of tickets or VIP-packages entitles the buyer, or in case of non-personal tickets the ticketholder, for the following rights and restrictions:
- Admittance for the event is only granted with a valid ticket. Children and ticketholders under age of 16 need to be accompanied by an adult supervisor or parent. The ticket gives permission to once enter the event, after entry, leaving the location or lost of the ticket it immediately expires and access will not be granted anymore.
- Personalized tickets and VIP-packages are bound to the owner and access will only be granted if a valid indentification card can be shown at entry of the event.
- Share my stage has no influence on complexity, performance, duration, content or loudness of the event.
- Soundeffects, lights and lasertechnique used during the event can cause serious injuries of ears, eyes or health. Please wear appropriate ear protection as earplugs and avoid to look into lighteffects directly. Earplugs are available at your event location.
- Limited special seating areas for invalid persons and wheelchair owners are provided at every venu and event location. Please make sure to request a place for you and your company while ordering so that we can provide enough space and support in our special seating area for you.
- Any claims which overstate the value of the purchased item or service will be rejected and no payment towards the value of the contents will be made, unless share my stage has caused the damage willfully or through gross negligence.
- It is prohibited to bring bottles or containers of glass or plastic, cans, pyrotechnical items, inflammable objects, weapons or other possibly dangerous items to the event. A security check at the entrance will include body search. Please strictly follow the instructions of the security. We maintain the right to restrict entrance or expulse ticketholders in case of reasonable cause.
- It is not allowed to bring any kind of recorder, foto- or videocamera into the venue/to the event. You may also not tape or record the event with your mobile phone, even for private reasons.
- If the event is canceled, we will refund only the stated ticket price, other expenses like shipping costs or local pre-sale fees are nonrefundable. In case of cancellation or delay due to a force majeure a refund is impossible.
- If the choosen location for open-air events needs to be changed due to adverse weather situations, there will be no refund. Please note, that open-air events will also take place in rain, storm or bad weather unless persistant risks.
- Event date, time or location can be changed. In that case you can only return tickets for the stated ticketprice until the date of the event.
- Pre-shows, warm-up or side events can be changed or cancelled without further notice or refund.
- It is not allowed to modify tickets, especialy write or print on tickets to change validity or price, delete parts or glue something on the ticket.
- Parking and transportation to and from the event are at own cost and risk. There is no guarante for a parking place close to the venue or eventlocation. Please use public transport if possible.
- Share my stage can not be hold responsible for damaged, lost, stolen or missing items or wardrobe.
- Tickets and VIP packages are only for privat use and may not be sold or transferd to others. It is not allowed to resell the tickets or services without our permission. In case of resale with extortional prices we will claim contractional penalty of EUR 2.000,00 for every transaction.
ORDER PROCESS at sharemystage.com/shop
The offers on our website do not constitute a legally binding contract on our part, but only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order services or event tickets. By ordering the desired products, the consumer makes a binding enquiry for a sales contract. Acceptance of the order will be in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered products within one week. After expiry of the deadline, the order is rejected .
Upon receipt of an order in our onlineshop the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract enquiry by successfully completing the order procedure in our onlineshop.
The order involves the following steps:
1) Select the desired tickets / Packages 2) Confirm by clicking the button "Add to cart" 3) verification of the products or services in the cart 4) pressing the button "Checkout" 5) Enter the customer data (e-mail address, delivery address). 6) Repeated testing and correction of the respective input data. 7) Mandatory sending the order by clicking the button "buy" Before mandatory sending the order, the consumer can check his information and cancel the order by pressing the “back” button or closing his internet browser We acknowledge receipt of your order directly through an automatically generated text message (acknowledgment of receipt). This does not constitute acceptance of the enquiry. The acceptance of the order is made in writing, in text form, via e-mail or by delivering the ordered goods within one week.
We e-mail you the order data and our terms & conditions. You can also find our terms & conditions under www.sharemystage.com/terms & conditions. For safety reasons, you can not find your order data online.
All stated prices are end prices including taxes. Charges for delivery and fright insurance are calculated on top. Payment can be executed in advance, by direct debit, PayPal or credit card and is due immediately.
When booking e- tickets you will receive your ticket by e-mail at latest within 5 working days. Will-call tickets are stored at the venue for pick up upon presentation of a valid photo ID on the day of the event. All other tickets will be sent within 5 working days with the selected courier to the specified delivery address.
Right of withdrawal
Please note the premature extinction of the right of withdrawal for consumers:
Contracts for the provision of services in the areas of accommodation for purposes other than for residential purposes, transport of goods , vehicle rental , delivery of food and beverages as well as provision of other services related to leisure activities, if the contract for the provision providing for a specific date or period. That means, with services in the field of leisure activity , especially tickets for events, there is no right of withdrawal. Each order of tickets is binding directly after confirmation and obliged to accept and pay for the ordered tickets .
The accuracy of the data contained in the online presence of www.sharemystage.com is not guaranteed. In the case of wrong offered or mispriced products, share my stage reserves the right to reject or cancel all orders, even after an order confirmation has been sent out or the invoice is fully paid. In this case, the incorrect amount will be refunded.
Retention of title
The ownership of the goods shall remain with share my stage until full payment for all goods has been received by us. The corresponding rights are transferable to third parties .
Choice of law
The sole place of fulfillment for delivery, performance, payment and jurisdiction is Sinzig am Rhein, Germany. This applies in the case of cross-border contracts for non-merchants. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with German law. German law shall apply. The UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG) shall not apply.
Accepted contract language is German or English.
If any part of these terms and conditions is invalid, the validity of the remaining conditions remain unaffected.
Last update terms and conditions April 2020 © 2020 all rights reserved by sharemystage.com